- Hard Drive Docking Station SATA III / II / I to USB 3.0 External Enclosure for 2.5 & 3.5 Inch SATA III Hard Drive SSD HDD Single Bay HDD Docking Supports UASP feature.
- HDD Docking supports SATA I / II / III hard drive, and data transfer through USB 3.0 at speed of up to 5Gbps. It has 40 Inch USB 3.0 Cable and a 12V / 2A power adapter.
- Compatible with Windows 2000/Windows Me/Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 above. No drivers needed (NDN) for Windows OS and Mac OS.
- With 64 bit OS (operating system), it supports hard drive capacity up to 10TB. With 32 bit OS, it supports up to 2TB.
- Single eject button makes it safer to remove the hard drive from the docking station.
RX234 2.5″/3.5″ SATA III USB 3.0 LED Docking Station
Rosewill 2.5″/3.5″ SATA III USB 3.0 LED Docking Station
The Rosewill 2.5″/3.5″ SATA III USB 3.0 Docking Station is a simple, cost-effective solution for turning a bare/internal 2.5??3.5??SATA I/II/III drive into a USB 3.0 external hard drive. It has all the features and advantages you?? expect:
- Support for 2.5??& 3.5??SATA I/II/III Drives
The docking station can accommodate one 2.5″ SATA HDD/SSD or one 3.5″ SATA HDD.
- Super Speed 3.0
The docking station delivers optimal performance with a USB 3.0 connection (one 40??USB 3.0 cable is included). The super speed USB 3.0 port delivers a blazing fast data transfer rate of up to 5Gbps. This means you can transfer a large amount of data in seconds – no need to wait long for your data to be copied. It?? also backward compatible with USB 2.0 specification (480Mbps).
- Toolless Design & Eject Button
The tool-free design, along with one Eject button, allows for easy dock/undock of bare/internal SATA drives.
- Plug-and-Play & Hot-swappable Function
The docking station supports plug-and-plug for easy installation; no drivers required. It also supports hot-swappable function, making it easy to swap out your drive.
- LED Indicator
The built-in LED indicator indicates power/HDD status, eliminating guesswork.
What?? in the Box?
- One docking unit
- One user’s manual
- One USB3.0 connecting 40??cable
- One 12V/2A power supply
RX234 Docking Station
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll Free: 1 (800) 575-9885
FAX: (626) 271-9504
Customer Service and Technical Support Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST)
Support Email: email@example.com
Warranty and RMA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your product for warranty, please click on Warranty Registration.