- IEEE 802.11AC: The fastest generation of Wi-Fi, backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and Dual Band connectivity (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz) to support all your devices
- Blazing wireless speed up to 867 Mbps + 400 Mbps: Instantly upgrade your desktop with a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and 4K ultra HD video streaming
- Advanced Heat Sink Design and Security: Distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance. Advanced Security: 64 / 128 WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES)
- Stable and Faster Network Connection with Beamforming Technology: Connect with stronger, more reliable wireless connections. MIMO technology: 3×3 Dual Band Modulation
- Wider Range with High Gain Antennas: Two Detachable dual band antennas create optimally tuned and wider wireless coverage and can provides the perfect placement for ultimate reception and the highest quality Wi-Fi
- Supports Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
RNX-AC1300PCE WiFi Adapter / Wireless Adapter / PCI-E Network Card , 802.11AC Dual Band AC1300 PCI Express Network Adapter, 2.4 GHz 400 Mbps + 5 GHz 867 Mbps, Include Low-profile Bracket
AC1300 Wireless Dual Band PCI-Express Adapter
- IEEE 802.11AC – The Fastest Wi-Fi Standard, Backwards Compatible with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 867 + 400 Mbps Wireless Speed – Extreme Speeds to Satisfy All Your Internet Needs
- Beamforming – Intelligently Strengthens Wireless Connectivity with Precise Directional Signal Amplification
- Double Antenna Design – Improves Wireless Coverage and Stability
- Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 Supported – Download the latest driver at www.rosewill.com
Fastest Wi-Fi Standard
Rosewill’s RNX-AC1300PCE uses Broadcom’s new generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach ultra-high speeds – up to 867 Mbps – through the 5 GHz band, three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi speeds. At the same time, this adapter maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi standards (802.11 a / b / g / n), providing high-performance, two-way transmission, all the while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac standards and seamless interconnection with existing devices.
867 + 400 Mbps Wireless AC Speed
With wireless speeds of up to 5 GHz 867 Mbps + 2.4 GHz 400 Mbps and advanced MIMO technology, the Rosewill RNX-AC1300PCE provides you with a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and video streaming. It achieves the best performance with wireless 11ac devices, but also works seamlessly with existing IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n network standards.
A Card for All Your Needs
Rosewill RNX-AC1300PCE provides the latest wireless technology allowing the adapter to connect with a 2.4 GHz or 5.0 GHz network. It allows users to experience better 4K ultra HD video streaming and online gaming enjoyment in the 5 GHz band, and to use the 2.4 GHz band for simple internet tasks such as sending e-mails, online chatting or website browsing which means just get Rosewill RNX-AC1300PCE to meet all your internet need.
Efficient Wi-Fi (Beamforming Technology)
Rosewill RNX-AC1300PCE supports the latest Beamforming Technology which intelligently strengthens wireless connectivity with precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased data-throughput speed, and enhanced stability. Unlike the previous generation of Wi-Fi, Rosewill RNX-AC1300PCE intelligently identifies the locations of wireless routers and directly connects with data transmissions using three external antennas and high-gained beam-packing connection to give the best internet experience to users.
Wider Range with High Gain Detachable Antennas
Two High Gain detachable dual band antennas create optimally tuned and wider wireless coverage. With two upgradable dual band antennas, Rosewill RNX-AC1300PCE can provide the perfect placement for ultimate reception and the highest quality Wi-Fi networking which means you are able to get your Wi-Fi signal with longer coverage and enjoy your high speed internet ubiquitously. (Depends on your wireless router speed and coverage)
Stylish Aluminum Heat Sink
The advanced and stylish heat sink uses high-density aluminum to dissipate heat from the chipset, ensuring the reliability for long time operation. Lower temperatures turn into a more stable connection in all climate conditions, even under the extreme hot temperature, and well-designed ventilation helps to avoid overheating problems and to maintain perfect performance at its highest level.
Install the PCI-E wireless adapter
into the PC
Install the software with the
Scan for the available networks and
connect to finish the installation
What’s in the Box
- RNX-AC1300PCE Wireless PCI-E Adapter
- 2 External Dual Band Antenna
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll Free: 1 (800) 575-9885
FAX: (626) 271-9504
Customer Service and Technical Support Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST)
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty and RMA Email: email@example.com
To register your product for warranty, please click on Warranty Registration.