- The easiest way to upgrade your system into wireless N network.
- Connect your PC/NB to a wireless network in minutes using high speed USB2.0 interface.
- 12x speed and 4x coverage over wireless G.
- 802.11b/g/n 2.0 provide further coverage, less dead spot and higher throughput.
- MIMO technology thourghput up to 300 Mbps for Ralink 2T2R solution.
- Supports MIMO technology with 2 Built-in Internal Printed Antennas
- Easy setup with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
- Security support WPA/WPA2 (AES, 64,128-WEP with shared-key authentication).
- Support Cisco CCS V1.0, V2.0 and V3.0 compliant WPS.
- Wireless Multimedia Enhancements Quality of Service support (QoS) / enhanced power saving for Dynamic Networking
- RNX-N1 is also fully compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standard.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP (32/64 bit), Vista (32/64 bit), Win7 (32/64 bit) ; Mac 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5/ 10.6
- LED indicator for Power/Link
- Advanced power management for Low power consumption
NOTICE: RNX-N1 doesn't support Linux now
**Maximum wireless signal rates referenced to IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput speed will vary depending by network conditions and environments, such as network traffic, building materials, local radio frequency interference, and other conditions.
* The IEEE 802.11n Draft prohibits using High Throughput with WEP or TKIP as the unicast cipher. If you use these encryption methods (e.g. WEP, WPA-TKIP), your data rate will drop to 54 Mbps. Rosewill recommend setting your router’s wireless encryption as WPA-AES or WPA2-AES or update the latest firmware, in order to keep your wireless transfer rate at N speed.