- The easiest way to upgrade your system into wireless N network.
- Connect your PC/NB to a wireless network in minutes using high speed USB2.0 interface.
- 8x the speed and 4x the coverage over wireless G.
- 802.11b/g/n 2.0 provide further coverage, less dead spot and higher throughput.
- MIMO technology throughput up to 150 Mbps upload and 300 Mbps download for - Ralink 1T2R solution.
- Supports MIMO technology with Built-in 2 Internal Printed Antennas
- Easy setup with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
- Security support WPA/WPA2 (AES, 64,128-WEP with shared-key authentication).
- Support Cisco CCS V1.0, V2.0 and V3.0 compliant WPS.
- Wireless Multimedia Enhancements Quality of Service support (QoS) / enhanced power saving for Dynamic Networking.
- RNX-N100 is also fully compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standard.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP (32/64 bit), Vista (32/64 bit), Win7 (32/64 bit) ; Mac 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5/ 10.6
- LED indicator for Power/Link
- Advanced power management for Low power consumption.
NOTICE: RNX-N100 doesn't support Linux.
* The IEEE 802.11n Draft prohibits using High Throughput with WEP or TKIP as the unicast cipher. If you use these encryption methods (e.g. WEP, WPA-TKIP), your data rate will drop to 54 Mbps. Rosewill recommend setting your router’s wireless encryption as WPA-AES or WPA2-AES or update the latest firmware, in order to keep your wireless transfer rate at N speed.