- x4 built-in high performance 10/100Mbps Switch Ports (Auto-Crossover)
- x2 high gain Omni directional 2 dBi fixed antenna connecting for the best wireless signal.
- Quick hardware button for WPS setup to enhance the security.
- Easy setup with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
- 802.11b/g/n 2.0 provide further coverage, less dead spot and higher throughput.
- MIMO technology throughput up to 300 Mbps for Ralink 2T2R solution.
- Supports MIMO technology with 2 external 2 dBi SMA Antennas
- Support Cisco CCS V1.0, V2.0 and V3.0 compliant WPS.
- Wireless Multimedia Enhancements Quality of Service support (QoS) / enhanced power saving for Dynamic Networking
- RNX-EasyN4 is also fully compatible with all other IEEE 802.11b/g devices.
- Web configuration compatible with both IE and Firefox.
- Firewall function:
· Blocking Ping
· DoS(Blocking Ping, Port scan, Sync Flood)
· MAC / IP Filtering
· ICMP Blocking
· SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection)
· DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) Host
· Policy Based Parental Controls
· Port Range / Service Filtering
· Internet Domain Restriction
- Router function:
· NAT/ NAPT
· Static Routing
· Dynamic Route
· Virtual server mapping
· IP address mapping
· Port Forwarding
· Port Triggering
· Special application
· ALG(Application Layer Gateway) support (RTP/RTSP, AOL, FTP, ICMP, WMP/MMS, NetMeeting, SIP)
· DNS Relay
· Time Zone(NTP client)
** Important notice:
1. You must reboot both the router and your house modem (from your ISP) after the first time you setup the router. After that, your modem can detect the new setting and works correctly.
2. Older PC/NB may have problems connecting (slow or fail to open the network) with RNX-N4/N4PS. This is due to a driver issue of your wireless client trying to connect to new N router. Please update the wireless driver of your PC/NB to solve this issue.
**Maximum wireless signal rates referenced to IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput speed will vary depending by network conditions and environments, such as network traffic, building materials, local radio frequency interference, and other conditions.
Click Here for California Proposition 65 Warning.