- RNX-EasyN400 is compatible with 802.11g & 802.11b and draft 802.11n v2.0. RNX-EasyN400 is not only a Wireless Access Point, but also doubles as a 4-port full-duplex Switch that connects your wired-Ethernet devices together at incredible speeds. At 150Mbps wireless transmission rate, RNX-EasyN400’s Access Point function built into RNX-EasyN400 uses advanced MIMO (Multi-Input, Multi-Output) technology to transmit multiple steams of data in a single wireless channel giving you seamless access to multimedia content. Robust RF signal travels farther, eliminates dead spots and extends network range. For data protection and privacy, RNX-EasyN400 can encode all wireless transmissions with either WEP or WPA, or WPA2 encryption.
- Data Transmitting Rate up to 150Mbps**
- IEEE 802.11b/g Compliant; fully Interoperable with IEEE 802.11b / IEEE 802.11g compliant devices with legacy protection
- Four 10/100 Mbps Fast Switch Ports (Auto-Crossover) scalability, extend your network.
- Firewall supports, DMZ, MAC Filter, IP Filter, URL Filter, ICMP Blocking, SPI, Port Mapping, Port Forwarding, Port Trigger avoids the attacks of Hackers or Viruses from Internet
-Support 802.1x Authenticator, 802.11i (WPA/WPA2, AES), VPN pass-through provide mutual authentication (Client and dynamic encryption keys to enhance security)
- WDS (Wireless Distribution System) help make wireless AP and Bridge mode simultaneously as a wireless repeater
** Theoretical wireless signal rate based on IEEE standard of 802.11a, b, g, n chipset used. Actual throughput may vary. Network conditions and environmental factors lower actual throughput rate. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Click Here for California Proposition 65 Warning.