- Chipset: Ralink RT3060
- The easiest way to upgrade your system into wireless N network.
- Fully compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standard.
- Download and Upload Up to 150 Mbps for Ralink 1T1R solution.
- Connect your PC to a wireless network in minutes.
- Provide further coverage, less dead spot and higher throughput.
- Security support WPA/WPA2 (AES, 64,128-WEP with shared-key authentication).
- 2 dBi SMA detachable antenna with 100cm extnesion cord.
- Multiple BSSID Support
- Support PCI 3.3V.
- Compatible with XP, 2000,Vista (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- LED indicator for Link/Activity.
**Maximum wireless signal rates referenced to IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput speed will vary depending by network conditions and environments, such as network traffic, building materials, local radio frequency interference, and other conditions.
* The IEEE 802.11n Draft prohibits using High Throughput with WEP or TKIP as the unicast cipher. If you use these encryption methods (e.g. WEP, WPA-TKIP), your data rate will drop to 54 Mbps. Rosewill recommend setting your router’s wireless encryption as WPA-AES or WPA2-AES or update the latest firmware, in order to keep your wireless transfer rate at N speed.
Click Here for California Proposition 65 Warning.