- Supports MIMO technology with 1 transmit antenna and 2 receive antenna
- Provides max. 300Mbps download rate and 150Mbps upload rate
- The easiest way to upgrade your system into wireless N network.
- Connect your PC/NB to a wireless network in minutes using high speed USB2.0 interface.
- Supports 20MHz/40MHz frequency width
- Supports WMM for Multimedia Applications with Quality of Service in Wi-Fi Networks
- Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) support
- 5 dBi Antenna with Extended USB Base for best signal receive and provide further coverage, less dead spot and higher throughput.
- Systems support Windows 2000, XP/VISTA32 and 64 bit/Win7/Win8 32 and 64 bit, Mac 10.4/ 10.5/ 10.6, Linux Kernel 2.6.x
* The IEEE 802.11n Draft prohibits using High Throughput with WEP or TKIP as the unicast cipher. If you use these encryption methods (e.g. WEP, WPA-TKIP), your data rate will drop to 54 Mbps. Rosewill recommend setting your router’s wireless encryption as WPA-AES or WPA2-AES or update the latest firmware, in order to keep your wireless transfer rate at N speed.
Click Here for California Proposition 65 Warning.