- Video Compression: MPEG4 and MJPEG
- Web browser support: Internet Explorer 6 and above with plug-in installed
- No pre-loaded software required - all you need is Internet Explorer 6 (and above, with plug-in installed).
- Supports VGA (640 x 480), QVGA (320 x 240), and QQVGA (160 x 120) video resolution.
- Supports two video compression formats (MJPEG and MPEG4).
- Supports DHCP and you can also assign a fixed IP address to the camera
- Supports Dynamic DNS (used to allocate the IP camera’s Internet address, when the ISP you’re using does not assign you with a fixed Internet address).
- Supports UPnP, Windows XP (and above) will discover this IP camera in network neighbor automatically.
- Send captured picture by Email or FTP when motion is detected.
- Configurable motion detection sensitivity (6 levels from most sensitive to least sensitive) with three adjustable areas support.
- Built-in real-time clock, date and time information will be recorded with every captured picture / video clip (also supports auto time synchronization via network time protocol).
- Supports up to 4 users login simultaneously, and you can set different password to different user Usage and event logging.
Click Here for California Proposition 65 Warning.