- Thumb size form factor design enable USB usage without interference
- Comply with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards.
- High transfer data rate –Maximum data rate 54Mbps in 802.11g and 300Mbps in 802.11n.
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and IEEE802.1x functions for high level of security.
- Support most operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8; Linux Kernel 2.6.x; Mac OS 10.4/10.5/10.6
- Supports USB 2.0/1.1 interface.
- Supports hardware WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) button connection.
- Supports 802.11e (QoS); 802.11h (TPC) and 802.11k (Radio Resource Measurement)
- Supports MIMO power saving mechanism
- Windows 8 compatible
* The IEEE 802.11n Draft prohibits using High Throughput with WEP or TKIP as the unicast cipher. If you use these encryption methods (e.g. WEP, WPA-TKIP), your data rate will drop to 54 Mbps. Rosewill recommend setting your router’s wireless encryption as WPA-AES or WPA2-AES or update the latest firmware, in order to keep your wireless transfer rate at N speed.
Click Here for California Proposition 65 Warning.