- DUAL RING RGB LED FANS: Illuminate your gaming PC case with 4 pre-installed 120mm dual ring RGB LED fans that can switch between 3 fan speeds and backlight color modes with the included remote control.
- 3-SIDED TEMPERED GLASS: This tempered computer case features three sides of sleek and sturdy tempered glass for you to display every component of your battlestation build for all to admire.
- E-ATX SUPPORT: The spacious CULLINAN V500 supports Extended ATX (E-ATX) motherboards with a larger form factor of 12 x 10.7in for more functionality.
- EXCELLENT AIRFLOW: Engineered to keep your system temperatures low and your case well-ventilated. Further optimize airflow to your components by switching from Low to High fan speed.
- SECC Steel ATX Full Tower PC Case
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x e-SATA
- Stunning White Case with Black Accents
- 4 Fans Installed, 2 x Fan Speed Control Knob
- 6 External 5.25″ Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5″ Drive Bays
- 10 Expansion Slots
- SOFTWARE CONTROLLABLE: Supports up to 6 x 120mm fans controlled by 5V addressable RGB headers only. The 4 pre-installed RGB dual ring fans are ASUS Aura Sync and MSI Mystic Light compatible for a personalized display of synchronized LEDs and harmonious color schemes.
- UNIQUE LAYOUT: The mid tower ATX case features bottom intake fans, side panel/vertical mount water cooling support up to 240mm radiator, top mount PSU shroud and optimized airflow to keep your computer case and components well-ventilated.
- SLEEK SIMPLICITY: Less is more with sharp edges, solid front and top panels, clean RGB LED strips down both sides, discreet tempered glass mounting points combined with incredible vibrant colors and subtle textures.
- EXCELLENT CABLE MANAGEMENT: Show off your PC case without any distractions by tucking away HDD/SSD and power supply cables within the top PSU shroud for clean cable management and increased air circulation.
Gaming ATX Full Tower Computer Case – Supports Up to E-ATX / XL-ATX, 4 Preinstalled Fans
- Steel / Plastic ATX Mini Tower PC Case
- Side Panel Window
- 1 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 1 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- 2 x USB 2.0 / 2 x USB 3.0 / Audio In/Out Front Ports
- Supports Standard ATX (PS2 form factor) Power Supply
The Rosewill R521-M Mini Tower Computer Case is a stylish, durable, rich-featured Mini Tower with great affordability. It comes packed with all essential features, like excellent expandability, effective cooling performance, a reliable power supply etc., letting you easily build your own rig.
Though small in size, the Rosewill R521-M Mini Tower Case offers ample interior room to accommodate your PC components, like a Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboard, a long graphics card etc. It also offers up to five internal 3.5” drive bays, two external 5.25” drive bays, and one 3.5” external drive bays, as well as four expansion slots for great expandability.
Keep your system running cool. The Rosewill R521-M is preinstalled one 90 mm fan at rear panel. One fan slot on the front panel allows you to install one additional 120 mm or 80 mm fan.
Reliable Power Supply
The included 400W switching power supply offers pure, stable power to all your components with amazing power efficiency. The clever fan design allows for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
Durability and Aesthetics
The Rosewill R521-M is constructed of premium steel material for long-lasting durability. The stylish aluminum-look front panel gives it an attractive look while giving you an easy, quick access to two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports and two audio jacks.
The Rosewill R536-BK is full of features that make your new system perform with real muscle. This case comes with plenty of room for expansion, with three 5.25” external, one 3.5” external, and five 3.5” internal drive bays. A 120mm fan delivers outstanding ventilation and exceptional system cooling, along with a mesh front bezel for better internal airflow. A 500W power supply is also included to provide stable and strong power for your components. Constructed of Hot Dipped Galvanized steel, the Rosewill R536-BK is charming, as well as sturdy.
Packing 3 drive bays, 4 low-profile expansion slots, a top fan, and 2 USB ports into a slender steel case, Rosewill’s R379-SM gives you a powerful platform for building a solid MicroATX system. Bearing a 300W PSU that acts as a second exhaust fan, this compact case has many of the features you’d expect from a larger box, all arranged to do the job neatly and efficiently.
A spring loaded door covers the 3.5″ drive slot, and the CD slot is below that. The drive cage pulls completely out to facilitate your build, and all the cables can be carefully arranged for a professional fit and finish.
Rosewill gives you the box, but lets you put it all together and have the joy of customizing your own private powerhouse!